School Poortal Project School Poortal Project

...

Convey Convey

Very well made in terms of music (which fit surprisingly well) and graphics. I like how the game stays true to the theme while also making the gameplay unique compared to most submissions I've seen. The dialogue also adds a lot of reliability.

Zanzlanz responds:

I'm very happy the music didn't flop, I was truly having a hard time with it. Nothing like Lab Lights' soundtrack though.
The graphics were fun to make (and time consuming too, they took as long as the conversations!). I'm happy with the result, it gives it an interesting mood/feel :)
Thanks again!

Cliff diver Cliff diver

In a game where collision detection has to be good to be playable, it's disappointing to see that his isn't the case here.

Interactive Parrot Interactive Parrot

This is why I told Tom to increase the minimum rating to 2.25/5 -_-

Pong Pong

No AI, small stage, page scrolls when moving and as generic as possible. The fact it's built in "HTML5" (aka JS + HTML4) doesn't excuse this.

AZ AZ

The awkward controls, graphics and the fact that there have to be two players really hinders this game but other than that it's great.

Bowser3000 responds:

Eww. thanks?

Knight Runner Knight Runner

This combines the best of Burrito Bison and Knightmare Tower but doesn't add anything new.

Run With It Run With It

Great art style and fun gameplay but the fact that this game requires two players narrows its audience a lot.

MAXGLOCKLINGGAMES responds:

Agreed, as a beginning developer; designing AI isn't as easy as I though it would be. I went through several test's and they didn't cut it. So I made this multiplayer only and decided to set AI aside for when I'm more advanced.

MineConnectSweepFour MineConnectSweepFour

A good connect four game but it's small twist of invisible mines isn't enough to make not it feel generic.

Detective Parrot:Episode1 Detective Parrot:Episode1

Stop pumping out this crap.